SAELA Helf Height Turnstile Gate HH600
The Helf Height Turnstile gate HH600 has been designed to provide a secure means of controlling authorised high levels of restricted are as for staff, visitors. A helf height turnstile is an excellent deterrent to protect the property from unauthorised individuals..
Features and functions:
- Made of 304# stainless steel, high anti-corrosion function.
- CNC stamping and laser drilling process, presenting elegant appearance.
- Standard interface ensures simple installation and system integration.
- Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction, indicated with LED lights.
- Counter function available, provide valuable data for business managers.
- Can be used with variety of credentials: IC/ID cards, bar codes, fingerprints, etc. (Access controller needed)
- Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within 8 seconds, the system will cancel the authority of the current user automatically.
- Motorize module can keep the gate in balance when there is external force.
- The positive action lock also helps in preventing two passage at one time.
- P900 supports new panel
|Type||Full Height Turnstile gate|
|Communication Interface||RS232, TCP/IP, Ethernet|
|Installation Width||2200 mm|
|Height under top channel||2300 mm|
|Top channel height||200 mm|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Arms Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|The Length of Arm||500 mm|
|Input Voltage ||AC 110∼220 v |
|Operation Voltage||DC 24v |
|Operation Temperature||-20∼+50 Centigrade|
|Flow Rate||16 Passage/Minute|
Support and Warranty:
All products of SAELA Industrial Group have 2 years warranty.